Power over Ethernet
Supports IEEE 802.3af to provide Power over Ethernet. A POE Injector or router is required to provide power over Ethernet.
Easy to use
The ODE PoE Mk2 supports web-based configuration and quick discovery using ENTTEC’s free NMU Software compatible with all modern browsers.
Multiple protocols support
Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
Ready to connect
The ODE PoE Mk2 is factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing IEEE 802.3af (PoE enabled) network infrastructure and any supported DMX over Ethernet software to be able to connect to it.
Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
RDM over Art-Net
RDM to RDM-Net and vice versa is possible in both directions. When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE PoE Mk2, can be configured using any ArtRDM capable software.
Input or Output
Choose from ‘Input Mode’ (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or ‘Output Mode’(sends DMX). DMX Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast.
Each ODE POE Mk2 comes with a 2m CAT5 ethernet cable and a quick start guide (power adapter is not included).
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures