ENTTEC.COM.AU STORE POLICY
Processing orders – Shipping conditions – Refund
All new products listed at enttec.com.au are factory sealed and include a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- The Seller is ENTTEC, supplier of the Goods described in item 1 of schedule 1 (Goods).
- The Buyer wishes to buy Goods from the Seller by orders placed from time to time.
- The Seller has agreed to sell, and the Buyer has agreed to buy Goods on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Agreement to buy and sell
- In return for payment for goods purchased on enttec.com.au, the Seller sells, and the Buyer buys the Goods on the terms of this agreement.
Placement of orders
Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt during regular business days. Most items are in stock and ship the same day if ordered before the following cut-off times:
- 2:00pm AEST / 10:00pm EST
Out of stock item:
- However, we cannot guarantee that all items will always be in stock due to occasional fluctuations in demand and supply chain timing. Therefore, if you would like confirmation of stock availability prior to ordering, please email sales@.
- If for some unforeseen reason an item is no longer available or back-ordered for an extended period of time, you will be notified within 24 hours of order placement. Please email us if you wish to receive stock confirmation prior to ordering.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email regarding your order status. Please keep this email as your proof of purchase.
Acceptance of orders
Your receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Enttec.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We also reserve the right to ship a manufacturer-certified replacement if the manufacturer has upgraded or modified an item.
Packing of orders
ENTTEC will ensure each order is safely and securely packed for transportation to the Buyer having regard to:
- the fragility and perishability of the Goods;
- the distance the Goods are likely to travel; and
- the method of transportation used to transport the Goods.
Customers are requested to ensure that their shipping address is correct before completing checkout through Paypal. Paypal provides the option to edit your shipping address while reviewing the order.
Please double-check your details before you complete your order. Enttec.com.au will only ever ship to the “Paypal shipping address” that is entered by the customer, as set out in Paypal Seller Policy.
Once the order has left the Enttec.com.au warehouse, it is the customers’ responsibility to contact the courier, if they want the delivery address to be changed.
Tracking reference numbers will be emailed to the “customer’s PayPal email address” once goods are dispatched from the Enttec.com warehouse.
Shipment processing time
- Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within between 2 and 5 working days. We will contact you for some reason if there are any delays.
Shipment locationsDomestic and international
- ENTTEC Pty Ltd ships domestically as well as internationally.
- If you have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Our company does ship to both commercial and domestic addresses, but NOT to postal address.
Shipment rates and delivery estimates
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order.
Enttec.com.au calculates shipping and handling rates based on the then-current FedEx and UPS shipping tables. In the event of a shipping adjustment due to the nature (size and weight) of your order, the total may be adjusted to compensate. This occurrence is rare and most orders are assessed with the shipping charges calculated at check out.
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
- Weight factor: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
- Due to occasional fluctuations in demand and supply chain timing, packages to and from our facility in Keysborough may be delayed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping addresses if you provide incorrect information.
- In-store pickup dates vary based on product availability.
Tracking options and order status
ENTTEC Pty Ltd aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
- All orders delivered within Australia automatically have a tracking number.
International orders are sent with UPS. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements, we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally.
International customs, duties, and taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. ENTTEC Pty Ltd is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in any way from these chargers and we work very closely with our carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and customs requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
Receiving shipments and damages
Before signing for any trucking delivery, it is the customer’s responsibility to examine all items for signs of damage. If any damage is found, make certain that the delivering agent notes the damage on the release form.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at +61 3 9763 5755 or at sales@., so a claim can be made (please see ENTTEC Refund and Return Policy for further information).
Missing or lost package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a delivery exception. We’ve found that more often than not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. ENTTEC Pty Ltd politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven’t located your order, please contact us at +61 3 9763 5755 to report missing or lost packages.
All warranty service for original customers is provided by ENTTEC. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges, if any, to the warranty location. This warranty does not cover any loss of business, profits, or other consequential damage, either real or perceived, that may have resulted from any malfunction of the product. Damage from flood, lightning strikes, earthquake, any other acts of nature/God, mishandling, dropping, or infestation is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is also void if the manufacturer determines that the product has been damaged due to insufficient packaging during any return shipment. The manufacturer reserves the right to determine whether alterations have been made, or damages caused, by such facts that would serve to void the terms of this warranty.
More information is available on our Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
Unless stated otherwise, the Price is exclusive of GST. The Buyer must pay the Price, plus the requisite GST, on checkout of the order by way of electronic payment.
In the event a product is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error, manufacturer data error, product description and/or errors in pricing, Enttec.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Enttec.com.au shall immediately issue a full credit to your credit card account.
This Refund Policy (“Policy”) applies to the purchases made through our web store www.enttec.com.auGeneral
- We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
- Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
Under the Australian Consumer Law:Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
Enttec.com.au offers a 30-day (from date of shipment) replacement or credit policy for defective products. Customers who do not want an item repaired or replaced can request a return material authorization (RMA).Cancellation and Change of Mind
In the event that you receive the products or services you have purchased, as stated, but that you simply change your mind, we may, at our discretion, offer you a refund or exchange, provided that:
- You notify us within 7 days of receipt.
- In the case of services, the services have not already been performed.
- The following conditions are satisfied:
- a) the product has not been unopened
b) the product must be returned with the RMA (Return Material Authorisation)
Please note that a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund to cover testing, cleaning and repackaging expenses. In addition to this fee, a pro-rated charge (up to 100%) will be assessed for items that are returned incomplete or with non-resaleable parts.Products Damaged During Delivery
In the event that the product you ordered has been damaged during delivery:
- (a) Please contact us as soon as possible.
- (b) Any damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.
We will arrange to repair or collect the damaged product and replace it with an equivalent product, or to refund it, provided that you have contacted us within the following time from the date of receipt of the product: 15 days.Exceptions
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said product in a way that caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
- In the event that a product you have purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we shall bear any cost of shipping the said product (the “Returned Product”) back to us, as well as any cost of shipping any replacement product to you.
- If the Returned Product is returned following a cancellation or change of mind, then you are responsible for organising for the Returned Product to be returned to us.
- In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 15 days of receipt.Refund policy for software purchases
Software that has not been activated within 7 days of purchase may be eligible for a refund. Once fully activated, no refund will be given. Free demo versions are available and can be tried before purchase.How to Return Products
- You can contact us at the end of this Policy to discuss a return using the information.
- Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase along with a completed RMA.
All returns must be pre-approved by applying for an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To accomplish this, please email us and include a description of the issue. Any item returned or refused without applying for an RMA will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Once your request has been received, you will be contacted within 1 business day with an RMA number and instructions for sending back the item(s). The RMA number, once provided, is valid for 2 weeks only. You must re-package any item(s) being returned as it was delivered to you, with all components, materials, and documentation. If you received your item double boxed, it must be returned in this manner. Once shipped, Email the tracking number(s) to us with your Enttec order number. We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item(s).Contact Us
If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.