DIN-Rail DMX-Artnet node that provides 1 universe of bi-directional DMX to Ethernet conversion, perfect for distributing DMX signals over a network.
Big Performance, small size
DIN-Rail DMX-Artnet node
Supremely affordable without sacrificing any of the performance, the DIN-ODE Mk2 provides 1 Universe of bi-directional DMX to Ethernet conversion, perfect for distributing DMX signals over a network.
Because it is more powerful than ever, the DIN-ODE Mk2 is a solid-state single universe RDM compatible DMX node designed for reliable performance, simplicity, and practicality.
This the perfect solution for converting from a multitude of Ethernet-based lighting protocols to physical DMX and vice versa without the need for adaptors.
The DIN-ODE Mk2 features the same modern and intuitive web-based configuration found in our premium products including, diagnostics, either LTP or HTP Merging (of up to 2 sources), and RDM support. All in a robust 4 module aluminium DIN housing. In addition, the DIN-ODE Mk2 four LED indicators can be used to visually check the status of your DIN-ODE Mk2 without the need to access the web interface. Use the DIN-ODE Mk2 PoE in conjunction with a wireless router to give a buffered DMX output from any sACN / ArtNet compatible iOS or Android application.
Enjoy a trusted industry-standard performance at a budget-friendly price point. In addition, to ensure the best flexibility, the DIN-ODE Mk2 is available as a PoE variant or a more portable form factor.
- Discoverable through ENTTEC’s free NMU software
- Supports Artnet 1,2 & 3, sACN and ESP
- Easy to setup & update through any web browser
- Supports RDM over Art-Net (controller)
- Supports Art-Net 3
- HTP/LTP Merging support: up-to 2 DMX sources can be merged (if enabled)
- 1 RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps)
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- DIN-Rail compatible
- Supports Broadcast or Unicast (Input mode)
- Machined aluminium DIN Rail housing, built to last
- Removable Phoenix connectors
- Supports 7v-24v DC power input (Power supply not included)
- Upgradeable firmware
- Supports RDm over Art-Net (controller)
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures